This recipe may be a healthy twist on our perfect hamburgers! If you’re loving the grill the maximum amount as we are, don’t miss our other grill recipes including our Veggie Burgers, Grilled Pizzas, and Chicken Kebabs!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THESE TURKEY BURGERS:
- Healthy AND Tasty! We love subbing ground turkey for hamburger because it’s often much leaner. Plus, with our amazing turkey burger seasoning, i feel you’ll find it tastes equally nearly as good as a juicy hamburger!
- Juicy, not dry. nobody wants a dry burger, so we’ve included some important ingredients to make sure your burger stays juicy.
- Cook it your way! We’ve included instructions for cooking your turkey burgers on the stovetop, within the oven, or on the grill.
HOW TO MAKE the right TURKEY BURGER:
- Combine burger ingredients: during a bowl , add turkey, garlic powder, onion powder, ketchup, mustard, Worcester sauce , salt and pepper, egg and breadcrumbs. employing a fork, mix together—try to not mix it an excessive amount of .
- Shape into patties: Make your patties about ½ inch thick— they’re going to be really moist. Use your thumb to form a depression within the center of every patty. If grilling, place the patties on a parchment lined plate and freeze for 20 minutes.
Stovetop: Heat the vegetable oil during a nonstick griddle or large nonstick frypan over medium-high heat. (Or spray generously with non-stick cooking spray). Once hot, cook the patties for 4-5 minutes on all sides .
Grill: Freeze the patties for 20 minutes before grilling (this will help them hold their shape.) Grill for a couple of minutes on all sides , until cooked through or they reach an indoor temperature of 160F
Oven: Bake at 375 F for 25-30 minutes. Then sear on a hot pan for two minutes on all sides .
- Serve on buns, with desired toppings and condiments of your choice.