- Brussels Sprouts. confirm you purchase fresh brussels sprouts, instead of the frozen kind. search for bright green heads that are firm and heavy for his or her size. The leaves should be tightly packed.
- Butter. you’ll use plant based butter for a vegan version of this dish. Also, you’ll use oil, if you favor .
- Spices. Garlic powder, paprika, and salt are all you will need .
How to make these Garlic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Trim the brussels sprouts by isolating the stem and removing the dry outer leaves. Then slice all lengthwise.
- Place the brussels sprouts on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Sprinkle them with the garlic powder, paprika, and salt. Then pour the melted butter on top.
- Now, using your hands, mix everything together nicely therefore the brussels sprouts have a pleasant coating of butter and spices. Spread them out on the tray in order that they can cook evenly. Bake them for 20 minutes at 400°F, until they need browned and are tender. Serve warm.
Tips for the simplest Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Use fresh brussels sprouts. Using fresh brussels sprouts that have bright green heads, are firm and heavy for his or her size, and have leaves that are tightly packed will make sure that you get the simplest flavor during this dish.
- Remove the stem and outer leaves. These parts of the brussels sprouts are the smallest amount flavorful, and therefore the leaves are often wilted and discolored. Using the inner leaves will bring a more flavorful dish.
- Thoroughly coat the brussels sprouts with spices. Using your hands is that the best thanks to confirm the butter and spices coat all the brussels sprouts evenly before roasting. Doing this ensures that the flavors are evenly distributed for the simplest results.