Creamy spread tuscan salmon is restaurant quality pan seared salmon during a delicious creamy sauce with spinach, sun dried tomatoes and parmesan!
Rich and creamy, crispy on the surface , tender and juicy on the within salmon fillets. the whole family loves this deliciously easy to form Salmon recipe. The creamy sauce is to die for!
How does one pan sear or fry salmon?
- Use skin on or skinless fillets.
- Remove from the refrigerator about quarter-hour before cooking to bring them on the brink of temperature .
- Pat dry with towel to stop sticking, allowing the outsides to crisp evenly while cooking.
- Heat oil during a large skillet before adding your fillets and confirm your pan is good and hot.
- Season just before cooking to stop drawing out moisture and drying out your fish.
- Sear your fillets flesh-side down first (skin-side up) for 4-5 minutes all sides , counting on thickness.
- knowing when to flip
- While fillets are cooking, notice the color along the edges of the fillets slowly begin to vary to a paler colour, from rock bottom where the fish is touching the pan up to the centre.
Once the color has moved up to the centre, it’s time to flip! What you’ll get may be a tender, juicy and crispy fillet.