This cheesecake features a perfect buttery cracker crust. Topped with a smooth, creamy, and tangy cheesecake. Swirled with a sweet blueberry sauce! Top it with even more blueberry sauce when serving and a few topping too, for pure perfection!
WHAT DO i want to form BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE?
- Graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar – for a buttery and crunchy cracker crust
- fresh blueberries, sugar, juice , cornstarch, water – for a thick, sweet, blueberry sauce
- cream cheese – because you usually need cheese for a cheesecake
- granulated white sugar – to stay the cheesecake sweet
- sour cream – to feature tanginess to the cheesecake
- vanilla extract – to feature a touch sweetness and convey out the flavour
- eggs – to carry the cheesecake all at once
HOW TO MAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE?
Start by preheating the oven, so you’ll bake your cracker crust. Mix together cracker crumbs, butter and sugar till you’ve got a pleasant sandy mixture. Then press it into rock bottom and up the sides of a 9inch springform pan. Bake for about 10 minutes until the crust is lightly golden, then let the crust cool as you create the cheesecake filling and therefore the sauce.